I - The Centre for Sexcellence
LEO Institute was established to address the sexual problems of men, women, and couples.
Dr. Alla Satyanarayana Reddy is basically an obstetrician-gynaecologist with 30 years of professional standing. He worked in both government and private set-ups for 25 years. He specialized in reproductive and sexual medicine, later had exhaustive training at Oxford School of Sexual Medicine and was recently honored with a fellowship of the European Council of Sexual Medicine.
Dr. Alla Satyanarayana Reddy in addition to an MD degree holds degrees in Psychology (MSc), Reproductive & Sexual Medicine (MHSc), FECSM (Oxford University) and also acquired post graduate certificates in Adolescent Health & Psychiatry and Psychosexual Medicine. He is a certified sex therapist of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists and a certified sexologist of the American College of Sexology.
Dr. Alla Satyanarayana Reddy is a member of many professional organizations including:
- Indian Medical Association
- Indian College of Maternal and Child Health
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynecological Societies of India
- Council of Sex Education and Parenthood International
- Indian Association of Sexual Medicine
- Indian Association of Sexology
- World Association of Sexology
- American College of Sexology
- American Association of Sex Educators Counselors and Therapists
- South Asian Society of Sexual Medicine
- International Society of Sexual Medicine
During his illustrious medical career spanning three decades, Dr. Alla Satyanarayana Reddy received many recognitions and awards, and to name a few:
- Best Doctor from Government of Andhra Pradesh – six times
- Golden Plaque from Government of Andhra Pradesh twice in 2001, 2003
- Bharath Jyothi Award
- Mother Theresa Award
- International Man of the Year, 2000
Dr. Alla Satyanarayana Reddy’s special areas of interest include – non-consummation of marriage, sex problems of IT, BPO employees and homosexuality.
Dr. Alla Satyanarayana Reddy writes in health columns of Telugu and English dailies. He also conducts live counseling sessions in regional TV channels like ABN, GEMINI, and TV9.